Get a taste of adventure over 11 days in Vietnam. This escapade from north to south takes you from French-influenced Hanoi to heaving Ho Chi Minh City on a journey that balances local guidance with freedom to explore independently. Discover the countryside around Hue by bicycle, kayak between limestone karsts off the coast of Cat Ba Island and chill out in Ninh Binh. Let an expert local leader show you around this vivacious nation so you can see the real Vietnam.
- Cat Ba Island – Boat trip on Lan Ha Bay
- Cat Ba Island – Lan Ha Bay Lunch
- Cat Ba Island – Kayaking
- Hoa Lu – Temple of King Dinh and King Le
- Ninh Binh – Bike Tour
- Hoi An – Old Town walking tour
- Ho Chi Minh City – Orientation Walk
- Lan Ha Bay is a beautiful enclave of green waters and strange rock formations. Explore them by boat and kayak, then spend the night on nearby Cat Ba Island.
- Take a walking tour through the Old Town of Hoi An, where the city looks exactly like it did over a century ago.
- Travel to the UNESCO protected Ninh Binh, often referred to as ‘Ha Long Bay on land’, with its winding river etched between towering limestone mountains. Plus, get a chance to explore 10th century Hoa Lu – the temple of King Dinh and King Le.
- Enjoy a cycling tour where you’ll discover Ninh Binh in a fresh way that gets your blood pumping and takes you off the beaten track – explore Hoa Lu – the temple of King Dinh and King Le along the way.
Ninh Binh – Overnight train
Hoi An – Overnight Train
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us