Fiji Islands -The magical isles with the friendliest people on earth! With over 300 islands, Fiji has it all, from glistening white sand beaches and crystal clear lagoons, warm tropical climate, unique atmosphere and world class diving, epic surfing, untouched rainforests to explore, there is a island for everyone’s tastes!
Perfect Weather: Varies between 78-85* degrees depending on the month, their wet season normally runs from November to April.
Main City: Suva
Time Zone: Standard Time is 12 hours ahead of Greenwich Time GMT
- Island hop- This is the best area in the south pacific to experience several islands, with more than 300 to chose from, each with their own beauty and culture.
- Coral Coast- A breathtaking 50 mile stretch of beautiful beaches and bays along the ocean road between Nadi and Suva.
- Sigatoka River tour- The longest river on the island of Viti Levu, running from the hills of the Navosa Province right down to the sand dunes in Kulukulu, on the famous Coral Coast. The river provides locals with fresh water mussels (kai), fish, prawns, eels, water for agriculture and for drinking.’This tour is a safari adventure, not to be missed!’
- Sleeping Giant- Travel through the beautiful Sabeto Valley to the Gardens of the Sleeping Giant, where you will discover the largest orchid collection in Fiji.
- Kava Ceremony- Visit a village and experience a authentic Kava ceremony with the friendly locals.