Belize is mother natures best kept secret! Located in Central America north of Mexico and west of Guatemala with the Caribbean Sea to the east. Belize’s mainland is 180 miles long and 68 miles wide, it has over 200 cayes (islands), this beautiful country has the longest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere, a divers dream paradise! Belize is truly unique and special with multi-cultural experiences and diverse ecosystems provide you with the opportunity for exciting and varied activities. ‘It’s UnBelizable!’
Perfect Weather: Average yearly temperature is a tropical 85* degrees
Main City: Belize City
Time Zone: Central Standard Time~ Do not practice daylight savings.
Language: English ~ Creole
- Maya Experience- Tour a variety of Maya sites such as Cerros on the coast of Corozal and add to the adventure by visiting some of the fascinating Maya Caves.
- Actun Tunichil Muknal- Hike through the beautiful Tapir Mountain Nature Reserve, and swim into the cave where the underground realm once held sacred by the ancient Maya.
- Placencia- This is a popular Eco-destination, with 16 miles of tranquil beaches and hiking mountainous rainforests to exploring the mayan ruins, this is a breathtaking area.
- San Ignacio- Beautiful unspoiled rustic area for tropical adventure, from canoeing on the Macal river to exploring the Mayan ruins at Cahal Pec.
- The Great Blue Hole- Belize’s famous sink hole is at the center of Lighthouse Reef Atoll. Originally a cave where the roof collapsed as the sea level rose about 10,000 years ago, a challenge for experienced divers!