Antigua is home to 365 plush beaches - one beach for every day of the year! A true island paradise with its warm white sugar sand beaches, crystal clear blue waters, surround by coral reefs, walls, and shipwrecks.
Perfect Weather: The sunniest of the Eastern Caribbean Islands, temperatures range from the mid-seventies in the winter to the mid-eighties in the summer.
Main City: St. John
Time Zone: Atlantic time zone, one hour ahead of New York & does not observe daylight timezone
- Dickerson Bay- Caribbean's most famous beach is located along the island's developed northwestern coast.
- St. John- The capital and largest city of Antigua and Barbuda, its a vibrant quaint town to explore.
- Nelson's Dockyard- Is a cultural heritage site and marina in English Harbour, has many of the restored buildings house modern facilities that still reflect the naval heritage. Private yachts now replace Naval vessels in the harbour, its charming with shops, restaurants to explore.
- Great Bird Island- Is a tiny islet lying north-east of the island, explore the picturesque bird, marine life, and botanical sanctuary.
- Barbuda Island- Antigua's sister island of Barbuda bordered by miles of pristine pink and white sand beaches, just waiting to be explored.